Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ivo
Helper I
Helper I

Generate a Sharepoint List based on Forms Questions or viceversa

Hello!

I'm trying to solve a problem I'm currently having but can't find a solution yet.

I want to develop a flow for a customer that based on a forms response, it saves the answers into a sharepoint list and then manipulate the data as needed. The dilema here, is that that form can change in the future, and I can't find a solution where I can create a sharepoint list based on that questions. 

Can I create a form questionary based on a sharepoint list columns? (In this case a column would be a question)

Can I create a sharepoint list based on forms questions that may change in the future?

Or if you guys come with any other solution I can implement I would appreciate it so much.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
srduval
Super User
Super User

Looks like it is possible to programmatically create a sharepoint list via the API. You'll have to do some googling to find the right code base but here is a site to get you started:

How To Create Columns In A List Using REST API In SharePoint Online And Office 365 (c-sharpcorner.co...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,485)