Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JiriS
Helper III
Helper III

Generating pdf from Powerapps using Flow

Hi,

I generate pdf file with pictures from powerapps using flow and sharepoint.

The flow for generating pdf works good but there is a big limitation.

The converted file cannot be bigger than 2MB. That makes me really often problems because I cannot generate file with pictures.

In my flow I save photo from powerapps in Sharepoint document library. Then I generate pdf with this photo. But sometimes the file with photo is bigger than 2MB.

Is it possible to make photo that I save in Sharepoint smaller. (for example only 400 kB - that is enought for me, but I don not now how to do it). Or do you have other ideas how to solve this problem?

I have also one another question. Can you give me some tip how to add counter of pages in generated pdf and header on each page in pdf?

Thank you for your ideas.

George

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,048)