cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MickBanlaw
Level: Powered On

Generic link to view of approvals

Hi All,

I am introducing Flow Approvals into the company i work for. I would like to make it easier for each user to see their current approvals that have been sent and received. I know you can get this via the Flow web site and then select the "Approvals" tab. I would like a generic link that i can add as a quick link on our SharePoint home page that will go to either the "Approvals" tab directly or, even better, separate links that go to the Recieved, Sent and History tabs, within the Approvals tab.

The ultimate solution for me would be if it were possible to show the Received and Sent lists in a web part or similiar.

Thanks all in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Generic link to view of approvals

I re-read your post and maybe it’s because you can’t link directly to the approvls tab.

Did you try:
https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/[[Your_environment_ID]]/approvals/received

Obviously, you need to replace [[Your_environment_ID]] with your actual environment ID.

- Mark

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Hi @MickBanlaw ,

As you say, in the flow you can view the Approvals via select the "Approvals" tab.

So I suggest you copy the link of the flow site, then add the link into the SharePoint.

If you have any better idea, please feel free to feedback.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

MickBanlaw

Hi,

As per my post, a link to the Flow site is something i am already aware of. I was looking here for a better solution.

Cheers

Super User
Super User

I don’t have a better solution, but what’s wrong with linking them to the approvals tab in the Flow site? That has a list of all approvals tasks assigned to them.

- Mark
Super User
Super User

I re-read your post and maybe it’s because you can’t link directly to the approvls tab.

Did you try:
https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/[[Your_environment_ID]]/approvals/received

Obviously, you need to replace [[Your_environment_ID]] with your actual environment ID.

- Mark

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Hi @MickBanlaw ,

Like @MarkStokes in the last reply you can link directly to send, received and history, just follow the steps that he expose.

I posted an idea to put the page like iframe or other options, and the greatest notice is that the idea was STARTED.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Modern-Approval-page-as-Iframe/idi-p/53988

Please give a thumb up in the idea 😄

Best Regards,

Gustavo Moraes

Community Super User
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. And give me a kudo to make me more happy!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Super User
Super User

I gave it a vote.

That would be super useful. The approvals page is not the most user friendly.

- Mark
MickBanlaw

Thanks Mark,

I tested your idea and checked the address from another user to make sure that the ID is not user specific to make sure. The ID is the same for all users, so that is a great start. Appreciate your help!

It would be great if we could have a "cleaner" approvals area that just showed all received, sent and the history of, approvals without the links to create a flow etc or some web pats that just showed the approvals in a list. I want all my users to use the approvals but letting everyone start creating flows would be a nightmare to keep turning into a mess.  

Highlighted
paulwryan
Level: Power Up

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (5,995)