cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Geofence flow is not firing

I have created one simple Geofence flow to trigger when i enter/exit specified area, however it never fires.

it does not show any error also. how to test this flow.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @ashok_gupta 

Can you please share more details on the flow configuration that you have built? What is the radius that you have chosen for the flow? As the location and geo fence features for Power Automate are currently in Preview there might be some issues in running and using these features. 

However, I have tested a flow with a 150 and 200 Mtr radius and it has worked fine always. https://www.bythedevs.com/post/track-assets--resources-using-power-apps-and-power-automate 

To test the flow, you can provide the trigger region and the above radius and then install the Power Automate in a mobile phone and turn on location + data services for the app, select the right environment and check the flow over there. Now step out and try to cross the region defined in the trigger and check the flow run. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

I have chosen a very small range like 15 meters. when i try to test in my system using "i will perform trigger action", it gives me error on next page "Flow 'ca2e787f-e36d-4884-8c0a-3f2d582bb231' cannot be installed".

I have kept only two action trigger action and send notification to my mobile. I have installed the app and kept location and data on while stepping out.

Highlighted

Hey @ashok_gupta 

I believe you cannot trigger it manually. Or select the test option until one successful run is completed. I would suggest you to expand the radius and try for a larger radius first and then decrease it while testing further. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,473)