cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get Attachment skipped when sending multiple attachment from sharepoint

So I was trying to send multiple attachments from a sharepoint list, however every time I tried to send the email, the action for getting the attachment were kind of whited out. 

Granpa_1-1603713367974.png

So the flow ran successfully and it managed to send the email, however I did not received the attachments. Did the flow just skipped the action? Or am I doing something wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

I can see you have a "Get Attachment Content" action, but no "Get Attachments" step. But it could be further above. 

Have a look at this blog post I wrote:

https://www.tachytelic.net/2020/09/power-automate-add-multiple-attachments-approval-email/

And see if you are missing any steps. It has the instructions for multiple attachments on approvals and the send email actions. You can just ignore the approvals stuff. 

thank you for the feedback, unfortunately I already put a "Get Attachment" action above the skipped action.

Here is the screenshot for the rest of my flow: 

Granpa_8-1603736525018.png

Granpa_9-1603736537096.png

Granpa_10-1603736561845.png

Granpa_11-1603736572604.png

Granpa_12-1603736582088.png

Granpa_13-1603736593891.png

Granpa_14-1603736601062.png

I tried to follow your suggestion by changing the "append to array variable" value, but it still skipped the action.

Frequent Visitor

@Paulie78 i found the problem. I made the mistake when inputing the "Select an output from previous steps". When I changed the reference, it finally works as intended.

Thank you for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (4,248)