cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AG1134

Get Email Adress Dynamically from Sharepoint List from Form

I have a flow set up to pull responses into a Word Doc template, convert to PDF and then push the attachment out via email.  All of this flow is working flawlessly but I'm stuck on the last step of the flow:

AG1134_0-1635375183974.png

I have a SharePoint list with Location Names and the manager of those locations.  The response form has the Location Names and I'd like to use that response to map and pull the specific email address to add to the To: line of the email.  My thought was to use the Get Items action and filter with ODATA but how exactly do I map that to another column in the SharePoint list?

I honestly thought this would be the easiest part of the flow but I can't seem to figure it out.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
AG1134

I think I've figured out the first part of the issue:

When pulling the dynamic content from the form, it adds a line break at the end of it so the Filter Query isn't able to look up based on that value.  I've tried adjusting the filter to startswith rather than eq, still no luck. 

Any ideas where to go from here? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,136)