I seem to be having an error with the "Get File Content" portion of my flow. I set this flow up successfully back in January and it worked great until about 2-3 weeks ago. I did notice that even though there are 3 files within the SharePoint folder but when I go to select the file in the "File Identifier" section, it only shows the CSV within that folder, not the XLSX file (I did verify that I am in the right path).
Previously this flow, was designed to take a CSV that was emailed to me and then save it to SharePoint. Then the Flow would update the XLSX file (which contains formulas and spreadsheet formatting) with the new data prior to emailing it out to members on my team.