cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Get File content - OUTPUT too long - then Create file fails with error "MaxRequestCountReached"

Hi,

I have a flow that collects the attachments from one Sharepoint list and move it to another List.

The file is usually a Word Doc (size 500KB approx)

The flow gets the file content and create a new file on a Sharepoint folder.

This seems to work, I can see and open the new file from the folder but the process takes 2 hours and on this step, fails with this error:

MaxRequestCountReached. The maximum number of requests allowed '1000' was not sufficient to upload the entire content. Uploaded content length: '537130'. Total content length: '537594'.

Create file fails.JPG

It doesn't always fail. When it does, I notice that the outputs from "Get file content IKEv2" is bigger.

Any workarounds please?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I think I found a workaround. You need to convert the content from "Get file content" from base64 to binary.

Do this in a Compose before you create the new file and use the Compose outputs as the file content:

base64ToBinary(body('Get_file_content_2')?['$content'])

convert to binary.png

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I think I found a workaround. You need to convert the content from "Get file content" from base64 to binary.

Do this in a Compose before you create the new file and use the Compose outputs as the file content:

base64ToBinary(body('Get_file_content_2')?['$content'])

convert to binary.png

Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,598)