cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Get Files (Properties Only) not showing most files. Only returns 3 files when there are over 1800 in the folder

I need to get a document from our company's sharepoint library when I know the Document ID. My plan was to use the Get Files (Properties Only) action and then add a filter query (OData__dlc_DocId eq 'document id'). This wasn't working on files in one specific folder.

When I tried removing the filter query and just used Get Files (properties Only) action on that specific folder, the result was just 3 files when there are over 1800 files in that folder.

Looking at other help articles that suggested this might be a permissions issue, I had my team member who is the owner of the sharepoint site try the Get Files (Properties Only) action on this folder and he got the same result.

Please help me fix why these files aren't showing up.

Appreciate any and all help

Edit: The only difference I see between the 3 files that showed up vs the others is that the 3 files had ID numbers (file id) 4 digits long or 3 digits long. All the other files in that folder had 5 digit long IDs. Maybe this is relevant?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (3,592)