cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Get Flow, where is flow definition to create json export ?

Hello,

I would like to export my flow in json format BUT get flow does not return anymore flow definition...

Do you have the same issue ?

BR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: Get Flow, where is flow definition to create json export ?

Hey @Jdriele 

Can you place the cursor in the File content and then in the dynamic selector type 'de', this should get you the flow definition. And if not, you can switch to the expression editor and use the expression: 

body('Get_Flow')['properties']['definition']

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Jdriele 

Can you share more details? You cannot find the flow definition when exporting as JSON. You will find it when exporting it as a package. 

And if you are trying to get the flow definition in a running flow as a part of the flow management action, you can add an action to get flow and select the appropriate flow. You will now be able to find the flow definition in the dynamic selector. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Get flow didn't return Flow definition when I am in a "Create File / File content" but is displayed in "Update Flow"...

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Jdriele 

You can refer to the screenshot below: 

tess2.PNG

Hope this Helps!

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

As I say in Update Flow I see it, but outside, in create file by example no.

2019-11-06 12_38_48-Jain, Milan _ Microsoft Teams.png

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Jdriele 

Can you share details on the scenario that you are trying to build? And the screenshot of the flow where you are facing the issue? 

Hope this Helps!

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Just done in my last post.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Jdriele 

Can you place the cursor in the File content and then in the dynamic selector type 'de', this should get you the flow definition. And if not, you can switch to the expression editor and use the expression: 

body('Get_Flow')['properties']['definition']

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Thx you for your help.

For info, it's was not the case in the past.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,852)