Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Get Google Contacts based on Label

Hi Everyone,

Whenever any google Contact's Label gets changed or whenever new Google Contact gets created we need to check if it belongs to a specific Label then we need to create that contact inside Dynamics 365 CRM else we don't need to create in CRM. Can anyone from the team help us out with how we'll be able to achieve this?

Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

7 REPLIES 7
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Show your flow please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @VictorIvanidze,

Actually, our requirement is we need to have a power Automate flow that will sync the Google contacts with the Dynamics 365 CRM.

But we don't want to sync all google contacts only those google contacts that have a specific label that says "CRM". Also, we want to sync the google contact whenever any google contact's label gets changed or whenever new google contact gets created.

Please let us know how can we achieve this.

Thank you

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Could you show a google contact with "CRM" label? I will try to answer then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @VictorIvanidze ,

Please find below image for the Google contact under "CRM" label.

GoogleContact.PNG

Please let us know how can we achieve this.

Thank you

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Ancy,

well I think in theory it's possible, but the the task is quite complicated. If you are ready to use the premium HTTP connector, you can use this as a starting point.

Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Hi @VictorIvanidze ,

Thank you for sharing the link.

We have gone through that but it is for the integration of Google Map with the power Automate. 

Can you please provide us with the guide to connect Google Contacts with Power Automate and get the Google contacts under specific label?

Thank You

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

No I cannot. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,427)