I am using Get Iteam method to retrun the approval name from SharePoint List
To filter out the result i am sending Department Name and Role to Query filter , but i am facing issue while query filter
I am using below query
Department eq 'Design Admin' and Role eq 'HRReview'"
And i am having below sample data in SP list
1. Design Admin
2. Design Admin SG
3, Design Admin NG
because of that it returns me 3 set of records instage of one .
can you please help me to resolved this issue.
Department eq 'Design Admin' and Role eq 'HRReview'
Issue : your query is having extra quote at end
Also, confirm if it is "Department" or "Department Name" to be added in query.
Thanks for reply.
Its copy paste issue in forrum but in my acitivty it is
Department eq 'Design Admin' and Role eq 'HRReview' like this only
And column name is Department.
Still i am getting mutiple records. Please help
The query seems correct:
Please cross-verify following things:
1. "Department Name" and "HRReview" names are correct and use internal of columns. Since it is highly case sensitive. "RR" can make a difference in "HRReview"
2. Please check in list by filtering on this two values, may be there are mutiple records satifying the and condition.
Please revert. if still the issues exists, then we can use "Send an http request to Sharepoint" action provided by flow.
It is also simple to use and provides filtered data with mutiple filter conditions.
Please share more details about the "Department" or the "Department Name" field and the "Role" field in your sharepoint list?
What is the type of the "Department" or the "Department Name" field and the "Role" field?
Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.
Both Department And Role field is Single line of text.
We had imported the data from excel to SharePoint List using Import From Spreadsheet option.
Please let me know if any other details required.
I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.
The screenshot of the sharepoint list as below:
The screenshot of the flow as below:
The flow would run successfully as below:
Please take a try to create a new list with the Department and Role field to see if the issue still exists.
I would like to inform you one thing. as i said data return multiple times with diffrent SharePointID. Data will be same but SharePoint ID will be diffrent and when i look at the that ID in shareoint there will be diffrent data,
i dont untderstand why issues occures
The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications