Hi! I keep getting this error (see below) on the action Get Item.
I've already tried doing what others suggested in the other posts. I've already tried the following:
- Re-created the flow from scratch
- Deleted the action, saved, put in back the action
- I checked the column 'DKK' (original name but renamed to 'Expiry') already and there are no blanks. Even when I filter the column and export the items into Excel, when I filter it, there are no blanks. When I check the list, there are no items marked as 'file that needs attention'
- I tried making the flow up until Get Items only. When I run it, it's a success. When I continue building the flow up until Condition, it's a success. However, when I already complete the whole flow with Update Item, it failed in the 'Get Items'. Below is a screenshot of successful run, before I added in an action of 'Update Item'
- What's weird is that I have another flow running daily, which has also 'Get Items' and 'Update Item' actions from the same list, but it runs fine.
The other solution I saw was to convert the said column from required to non-required, but I'd rather not do this since I really need this field to be required.
Hope somebody can help me! I'm running out of ideas 😞