cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Get Items Filter Query oData In operator

I'm using the Get Items and my scenario is to retrieve selected records. Eg. I only want to get records with StaffID 10, 15,18. It seems that the In operator does not work. Would appreciate any input on this. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CalvinHew ,

Do you want to filter out items whose StaffID is equal to 10, 15 or 18?

You could get the specified items through Filter Query. If the type of the StaffID field is Number, you could refer to the following configuration.

Use or to combine multiple parameters:

41.PNG

If the type of StaffID is String, then you need to add single quotes outside the argument:

42.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CalvinHew ,

Do you want to filter out items whose StaffID is equal to 10, 15 or 18?

You could get the specified items through Filter Query. If the type of the StaffID field is Number, you could refer to the following configuration.

Use or to combine multiple parameters:

41.PNG

If the type of StaffID is String, then you need to add single quotes outside the argument:

42.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This might not be the possible solution atleast in my case...I have got 50 of those numbers , mentioned 50 conditions is not good way of writing query..

Like in SQL we have column in ['1','2','3','4','5','6'...]

can we do something like that in Odata query.

Kindly help out...

Highlighted

I'm having same problem.. Did you get any workaround for this?

I basically need to pull out all Company in Table A that doesnt exist in Table B.

I created a string and appended all Company names in that string and would've been awesome if there was an "IN" operator.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,824)