cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfsmith9
Level: Powered On

Get Items Filter

I am trying to do a Get Items triggered by a Create Item. I need to get all the items Created By the user who triggered the action. I actually am just trying to find out how many items they have created (they get a prize if they create 6 items) . Any way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
bfsmith9

Re: Get Items Filter

I figured it out. Thanks to  Serge Luca's Blog . I had to set the filter to Author/EMail eq triggerBody()['Author']['Email'].

Notice the upper case m in EMail. Email does'nt work. Must be EMail. Very arcane syntax - with no supporting documents that I could find. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
bfsmith9

I figured it out. Thanks to  Serge Luca's Blog . I had to set the filter to Author/EMail eq triggerBody()['Author']['Email'].

Notice the upper case m in EMail. Email does'nt work. Must be EMail. Very arcane syntax - with no supporting documents that I could find. 

View solution in original post

Lowkey

which article?

CmdrKeene
Level: Power Up

Would you post a deep link to the article?  I've been trying to search the blog but no results are found.

@bfsmith9 wrote:

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Users online (5,213)