cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfsmith9
Level: Powered On

Get Items Filter

I am trying to do a Get Items triggered by a Create Item. I need to get all the items Created By the user who triggered the action. I actually am just trying to find out how many items they have created (they get a prize if they create 6 items) . Any way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bfsmith9

Re: Get Items Filter

I figured it out. Thanks to  Serge Luca's Blog . I had to set the filter to Author/EMail eq triggerBody()['Author']['Email'].

Notice the upper case m in EMail. Email does'nt work. Must be EMail. Very arcane syntax - with no supporting documents that I could find. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bfsmith9

I figured it out. Thanks to  Serge Luca's Blog . I had to set the filter to Author/EMail eq triggerBody()['Author']['Email'].

Notice the upper case m in EMail. Email does'nt work. Must be EMail. Very arcane syntax - with no supporting documents that I could find. 

View solution in original post

Lowkey

which article?

CmdrKeene
Level: Power Up

Would you post a deep link to the article?  I've been trying to search the blog but no results are found.

@bfsmith9 wrote:

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,845)