cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
INSO_OSO_INFO

Get Office 365 active users list with license information on monthly basis

Each month when Microsoft sends our invoice for Office 365, I need to go to the admin portal to download the user's list and calculate the license usage for our different offices. This job became boring, and if I would be late in downloading the list, there might be changes which it's difficult to track. I tried to set up a flow to email the users list with their license information on a specific date of the month to myself, but I could not find the relevant actions and triggers for this job. Is there anyone here who can help me out with this? how do you approach such a automation? 

3 REPLIES 3
MauiRamirez
Anonymous
Not applicable

How were you able to get the user information with license they own?

Hey,

have you managed to make this flow? i have similar idea and i wonder if this is possible using flow - just to get License amount from AdminPortal

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,377)