cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Repeated Events (Recurrence) from Outlook

Hi All,

I have used the Get Calendar View of Events to get all recurrence events created with the outlook meeting. But it does not giving all recurrence events, it gives only the current meeting event. Please help me to get the all Repeat events / Recurrence Events for a outlook calendar.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mani0587,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Do you want to get all Recurrence events within your Outlook calendar?

I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following workaround:

• Add a proper trigger, here I use Flow Button trigger.
  • Add a "Get events (V2)" action, specify Calendar within Calendar id field of "Get events (V2)" action.
  • Add a "Filter array" action, From set to output of "Get events (V2)" action, left input box set to Recurrence dynamic content, right input box set to None, within middle drop down, choose is not equal to.

In addition, you could also click "Edit in advanced mode" within "Filter array" action, type the following formula:

@not(equals(item()?['Recurrence'], 'None'))

Image reference:2.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:3.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Kris,

We were trying to get user calendar events including recurring events by using "Get events (V2)" action. This is returning the recurring events as well.But "Recurrence" property of both normal event and recurring event is returned as "None".

So how do we can identify a recurring event from the output, is there any other property that we can rely on to check this?

We checked that the action is returning the recurring event instances too, but the problem is how do we can identify them.

Thanks in Adavnce for any inputs on this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (68,782)