cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Dlny
Regular Visitor

Get answer from a question made with a branching logic from Microsoft Forms

Hi everyone, I'm still a newbie with PowerAutomate, and I'm trying to build a tool that gat the answers from a form and create a line in Excel. Everytthing is working pretty well exept for the question with a branching logic. 

Question with a branching logic = a question that is shown only if you have answered a specific thing in the previous question. 

In my case I have a question with a series of domains, the user chooses one, and depending on the chosen domain, some sub-domains related to the main domain are proposed.

When uploading the answers to a quiz with conditional questions like this, there is one column per question, and blank spaces are left when the conditional question has not been reached (in my case if there are 5 questions from different subfields, only one will be filled).

I have entered all the questions in Power Automate, but I don't understand why none of the conditional questions are filled even if I chose them when I fill the form (see photo)

Thanks in advance ! And have a good day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thomas_Dlny
Regular Visitor

Ok, I have solved my problem, I was not using the good Forms answer block ! Thanks a lot for your help !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Thomas_Dlny  i cant see the photo, can you please share again. Also if would be helpful if you can share your flow screenshots.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @annajhaveri !, Sorry for the bad quality photo but I was only able to share one, here are the two previous screeshot, and screenshot from the flow (I skipped a part of the question of the forms because it's a bit long)

Capture d’écran 2022-11-23 à 10.44.21.pngCapture d’écran 2022-11-23 à 10.47.53.pngCapture d’écran 2022-11-23 à 11.26.12.pngCapture d’écran 2022-11-23 à 11.26.17.pngCapture d’écran 2022-11-23 à 11.26.26.png

@Thomas_Dlny  i am not sure why you have apply to each just after the trigger, the Get Response Details action needs to be added just below the trigger, and then other actions will follow

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@annajhaveri But when you select the Get Response Details action and select your forms, it automaticaly create a "To Each"

But thank you for helping ! 

Regards

Thomas_Dlny
Regular Visitor

Ok, I have solved my problem, I was not using the good Forms answer block ! Thanks a lot for your help !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,329)