Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meshare
Helper I
Helper I

Get apps and flows records which are using premium connector

Hi All,

Can we create any flow or some script to get all records of flows and power apps in tenant which are using premium connectors .

Please suggest

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Meshare ,

The PowerApps for Admins connector has a Get Apps as Admin action. Each Power App that is premium will have attributes appPlanClassification:"premium" and usesPremiumApi:"true".

I could not find equivalent premium connector information for the Power Automate Management connector unfortunately, but I have to imagine the information should be buried somewhere.

---

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

• @ChrisPiasecki , I couldn't find the attributes you have mentioned for Get apps as admin action.could you please shown me how can I use it in my flow .

Hi @Meshare ,

Test your flow so you can see the output of the Get App as Admin step. Copy the JSON output of one of the apps, then add a Parse JSON action to the flow, generate schema from a sample, which is the output you copied from your test run. You can then find the attributes in the dynamic output and use them in further actions. For example, you can use a filter array and then do what you want with those that are Premium only. 

Cpiasecki_0-1604179252142.png

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks @ChrisPiasecki ,

I will try and let you know the result

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,993)