cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liron
Frequent Visitor

Get date from forms and it is in US format mm/dd/yyyy and I need it in UK format dd/mm/yyyy

I have a flow that pulls information from a form submission. The date entries that pull are in US format mm/dd/yyyy and I need them in UK format dd/mm/yyyy. Is there anyway to do this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Liron 

You need to get rid of the<> and create an expression... Please see screenshot below - 

CFernandes_0-1668107177455.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

View solution in original post

@Liron - Yes, or directly add the dynamic value...

So is the problem resolved? If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Heey @Liron 

You use the Formula 

formatDateTime('<your-value>', 'dd/MM/yyyy')

For details see - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/power-platform/power-automate/how-to-customize-or-for...

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Liron_0-1668106576943.png

Like this? If so, do I have to include this formula every time the date is mentioned?

Hey @Liron 

You need to get rid of the<> and create an expression... Please see screenshot below - 

CFernandes_0-1668107177455.png

Liron_0-1668108083020.png

Liron_1-1668108111980.png

Liron_2-1668108170298.png

Liron_3-1668108189156.png

This does not work, the flow runs but the date format is not being converted. Do I need more steps?

Hey @Liron I assume you are using the date in the Send to Email... If yes, use the "Compose 2" which hold the formatted date in the Send to email action...

Ok, how do I add formatting for the 'end date' also? Just add 2 more composes to the beginning?

@Liron - Yes, or directly add the dynamic value...

So is the problem resolved? If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (6,166)