cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobinHz
Frequent Visitor

Get emails (v3) with query on conversationId

Hello!

I'm trying to search for e-mails using the conversationId property, but when I use the Get Emails function it won't deliver any results (below the example, in Dutch):

RobinHz_0-1611822359481.png

When I remove the OData query it returns emails with the exact conversationId property I was searching for.

And when I check the log I see the following query:

conversationId eq 'AAQkADhkMDFmZTA2LTM4MjYtNGFmMi1iNjMyLWE4NTM0NzZjNWU2NAAQAL6bsoNRboFBgQPC_Hm3hLc=' 

Is my OData query wrong or shouldn't I use OData for this search field?

Any help is appreciated!

Robin

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RobinHz  The property that you are trying is not supported.

Please refer this Link 

Searchable properties are – attachment, bcc, body, cc, from, has Attachment, importance, kind, participants, received, recipients, sent, size, subject, to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RobinHzAlternate solution would be to use "Get Email" action if you can use Message ID instead of conversation ID.

Capture.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RobinHz  The property that you are trying is not supported.

Please refer this Link 

Searchable properties are – attachment, bcc, body, cc, from, has Attachment, importance, kind, participants, received, recipients, sent, size, subject, to

jinivthakkar
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@RobinHzAlternate solution would be to use "Get Email" action if you can use Message ID instead of conversation ID.

Capture.PNG

@jinivthakkar Thank you for your answer, I thought I could use the graph properties for this query.

I can't use the message ID, because I need to find a conversation that has been moved to an other folder, so if that conversation exists I can move the new e-mail to the same folder.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (61,596)