cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viktoria_Roy

Get feedback from your team for the selected file

Hi, I am new to Flow and going through Linda.com tutorials at the moment 'create a flow in SharePoint'.

In the exercise Gini von Courter selecting a document, creating a Flow using template: 'Get feedback from your team for the selected file ', I really like this particular function but I don't seem to have the same template. I searched for 'Request' still no luck. The tutorial is dated to 28th November 2017 surely there couldn't be a dramatic change since then.  Please help me! I like the feature but would have to give up if to find a template takes longer than fire an email to the team.   

Thank you in advance,

Viktoria 

5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Viktoria_Roy,

Could you share more details on your scenario?

Are you searching for a template to post a message on Microsoft Teams when a file is selected in SharePoint library?

Please if the following template would work for you:

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/113d8e681f774aeeb7251783d30519d6/post...

By the way, I am not sure with “Linda.com tutorials” you mentioned, could you share a link on it?

If possible, please share more details on your scenario I will help figure out a flow.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yamao-msft

Thank you for your help.

Here are more details on what I am trying to achieve:

1. Select the document in SharePoint Site

2. Add a flow which will allow my team (in SharePoint) to add feedback to the document. 

20181218_105647927_iOS.png

I was looking for the connectore with the name 'Request' and still no luck.

I can't upload here second screen short not sure why. I will try to explain.

The temlate is a connectere 'Request' connecting to SharePoint, Office 365 Users, and Office 365 Outlook 

Hi @Viktoria_Roy,

Thanks for updating. I am afraid that there might be some updates on the templates. The template “Get feedback from your team for a selected file” doesn’t exist on my side either.

1.PNG

Could you tell more details on your scenario so that I can help figure out a flow?

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
hiteshn
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

I have tried this and posted solution for the same on below link:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/SharePoint-collect-feedback-flow/idc-p/6955...

@Viktoria_Roy , if it works for you, kindly mark it as solved.

Regards,

hiteshn

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,389)