Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Futurist
Helper I
Helper I

Get file content fails but not ALWAYS

Hi folks,

I made a flow where gets the file from sharepoint and attaches to an outlook email. The get file content fails(route did not match) sometimes and all I have to do is to edit the flow and select the file path (although it exist already) and then if I test it it works fine but maybe in a day or two it will fail and I have to do it again and again...
route did not match.png

Any solution? or workaround? Any other get file content type to replace with sharepoint one?

Thanks🙏

4 REPLIES 4
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

Cannot see the error image, please can you show the screenshot of the error ?

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

Thanks for the link but that doesn't address the issue I am facing...

ToFj
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi Futurist, 

I am not sure if you have selected the file path through the folder icon or if you tried to provide it dynamically, but if you are trying to reach a file through a dynamic folder path I would try with the "Get file content using path" instead of "Get file content". 

Here is an article explaining the difference between the two and the proper syntax a bit more in detail. 

Hope it helps 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,884)