cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krisdiogo
Level: Powered On

Get file properties

When a file is created in a folder, I would use the properties of the file as use when I use the trigger when a file is created (properties only) that it only directs to the library. It is possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Get file properties

Hi @krisdiogo,

Do you want to create two triggers within one flow?

Further, do you want to get the file properties using “When a file is created in a folder” trigger and then use the properties in “When a file is created (properties only) trigger”?

Multiple triggers are not supported in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please vote the following idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Multiple-Triggers-For-The-Same-Flow/idi-p/41352

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
krisdiogo
Level: Powered On

Dear,
Thanks for the answer.
What I need is to get the properties of the file by using the "SharePoint - When a file is created in a folder" trigger. To configure this trigger, we inform the Site and the Folder. To search the properties of the file, only opens the option to search the entire library, but this is not what I need, I would like to extract the properties of a single file.

Capturar.JPGCapturar2.JPG

Highlighted
AndreasLindholm
Level: Power Up

Same here. I want to get new files. Check if they have a property and if they have that property make a copy to another library. How?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,871)