Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gmaasz
Level: Powered On

Get items from sharepoint list where values are between 2 numerical conditions

Hi,

So I have a list of expenses undergone with different amounts. I want to get all items between 2 different amounts. For some reason I am not getting this right. I have additional filters which work correctly until I add the amounts. Then it only gives me the output as [ ]. The column referred to in the Sharepoint list has had its name changed various time, but when in a flow using that column, it shows the name initially chosen for the column. See below:

.Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Untitled.png

Any ideas on why the amounts are not being read correctly? I tried changing the variable type to float and integer. Both get the same values, although none of them are being filtered correctly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gmaasz

Re: Get items from sharepoint list where values are between 2 numerical conditions

I solved the issue, it was with one of the other values

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gmaasz

Re: Get items from sharepoint list where values are between 2 numerical conditions

So I deleted all of the filters and only used the amounts, and this worked. It looks like the issue happens when I have more than 3 Filters on the Get Items function. I need to add a few more and this is limiting me. Any idea on how to progress with the situation?

gmaasz

I solved the issue, it was with one of the other values

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,505)