cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Get the ItemId from a recent created list

I'm creating a flow where I create a list, then I want to create a link of this new list in a folder that triggered the creation of this list.  And it exist when the flow is finnished, and this is the step is after I added items to the list (so, I think it's already created an available), and is also just before I will create the link (that is the final step). And I get not found.

Sin título2.png

Sin título4.png

And to make it sure, also, I tried with an already created list, and returns me the ItemId as -1.

so also couldn't create the link.

Or, how I'm supossed to fill this branch? that takes the itemid from get metadata

Sin título3.png

Any help, please. thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Get the ItemId from a recent created list

Hi @Dalyla ,

Could you share a screenshot of your flow?

When using the action Get file metadata, for the field File Identifier, we are asked to select a file via file browse or the dynamic content Identifier from the previous trigger/action.

I have made the following flow for your reference.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hello Mabel,

It's some long, the difference between your flow and mine, its that I create the list in the same flow. the variable 'factura' is the name of my folder and my list. I create it with HTTP request, then I also fill it with HTTP request. Maybe I also have to create the link with HTTP request, but I don't know. the rest of the flow is working. And the others steps are in the last post. I hope this helps.

Sin título.png

thanks

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

What do you think Mabel @v-yamao-msft ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,702)