Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
y2kardell
Helper III
Helper III

Get the Output Value of a Column Thats Not Triggered

Hi All-

Simply, can anyone describe how to get the output value from a second sharepoint list that is not triggered?

To further clarify, the second list is being updated by the first list, so in other words - the first list is just dumping the value of each column into the second list for SharePoint. The issue I am having is that when I do an "Update item", for example Column A, there is no "triggeroutputs()?[body/ColumnA'] to produce an output to show in "Column A" of the second SharePoint list because the second list ist being triggered - instead the user is directly filling in the column manually on the second list.

Normally I would have a problem if the triggeroutputs was being producted from a "when an item is created" trigger.

Can anyone please help me if this makes sense? Is there a solution to where the column can produce an output although not from a trigger?

Thanks,

y2kardell

1 REPLY 1
y2kardell
Helper III
Helper III

@Mister_Shaik - Since you were so kind to help me with the other issue I am having, I figured Id ask you about another issue that I am having for another workflow stated above.

Kind Regards,

y2kardell

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,294)