cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the status of a website on email help

Hello,

I am very new to flow and was curious if it was possible to have Flow check a website and then e-mail me a specific piece of said website. Specifically, I am trying to go to the following website (https://www.thecaq.org/our-committees/international-practices-task-force) and have an e-mail sent to me that includes the last updated date so I know when the last time the webpage was updated. The last updated date is on the website under "Latest Meeting Highlights" in blue font. Today, it reads "May 16, 2018". This way I know to update my data when the date changes to a more frequent date. Any insights or help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mtoenjes88,

I haven't see a function in microsoft flow could get a special display data from a website in microsoft flow currently.

I afraid that there is no any way to achieve your needs in microsoft flow currently.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mtoenjes88,

I haven't see a function in microsoft flow could get a special display data from a website in microsoft flow currently.

I afraid that there is no any way to achieve your needs in microsoft flow currently.

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Administrator
Administrator

Hello, @mtoenjes88!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum or found an existing idea to upvote, then you need to post the URL to the idea’s thread as a reply to this thread. Then click "Accept as Solution" on the reply if you approve it as a solution to your issue so that other users may vote for the Flow Idea and identify the information easily within this thread.

Thank You for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (9,467)