cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wisziano

Get users profile and update SharePoint list with Country filter

Hi All ,

I would like to create a flow that updates sharepoint list of users in my company which updates automatically after one Onboarding or a Offboarding we have a request from the human resource services I've been looking for a while on the net but didnt found anything that could help basicly a Sharepoint list that automatically adds new users and removes those who leave the company ,email addresses are constantly updated after one Onboarding or a Offboarding  in the exchange admin center 

1 REPLY 1
sudharsan1985
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Wisziano 

There are no specific triggers when the users are created or disabled or deleted from SharePoint or Azure AD. May I know why you are looking for this because if you want to do some solution with user profile, you can always leverage the SharePoint User Profile Service or Microsoft Graph API or Search or PnP libraries for the custom solutions? There are many options in SharePoint Online. The reason I am recommending to use the above service is you can create only a scheduled flow which runs on every day to check the users from Azure AD and then updates the list. There might be a performance issue based on the user size, the flow might run for a longer time.

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,051)