cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
novacus
Frequent Visitor

Get value from SharePoint choice column

Good Afternoon

I'm trying to get values from SharePoint choice columns Route and Depot (see picture below):

novacus_0-1625659972750.png

The part I'm struggling is to get cumulative value for each item separately because when I'm applying Append to string variable, in out put I'm getting accumulative value from all items

novacus_1-1625660531572.pngnovacus_2-1625660580717.png

novacus_3-1625660871160.png

novacus_4-1625660905769.png

novacus_5-1625660938407.png

Your help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

After each iteration of your outer loop (apply to each 2) you'll need to reset your Depot variable (i.e. set variable to blank). 

So add a set variable right after your last compose to reset it for the next loop. 

Now you'll have to do something with the data before you reset it (whatever it is your doing for each item)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

After each iteration of your outer loop (apply to each 2) you'll need to reset your Depot variable (i.e. set variable to blank). 

So add a set variable right after your last compose to reset it for the next loop. 

Now you'll have to do something with the data before you reset it (whatever it is your doing for each item)

novacus
Frequent Visitor

All works, you're the man, thank you very much for response, pint on me.

ccc333ab
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You're welcome...and I wish 🙂 Cheers.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,360)