cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guyinkalamazoo
Frequent Visitor

Getting SharePoint list item(s) from a related list

This is the first flow where I am using oData filter, but I am not sure of the syntax.  I was going to pull in the whole list and do a condition, but I saw that the oData filter is more effective.  I have a list that gets report data from a power app.  This report data primary key is the DFRID.  The same ID is sometimes saved back to a different list based on certain conditions entered in the report, but not always.  When I test the flow, I get an error - Column 'DFR00004' does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.  Is this because in this case, the report did not have to save a record to this other table?  Here is the syntax that I have for the oData filter. DFRID is a value coming from getting the new item from the parent list.

Thanks for the information

Annotation 2021-05-04 115449.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@guyinkalamazoo you are missing single quote(') before and after the dynamic value

just try Title eq 'dynamic value' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@guyinkalamazoo you are missing single quote(') before and after the dynamic value

just try Title eq 'dynamic value' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Thanks!  That did the trick

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,340)