Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r96359
Helper IV
Helper IV

Getting around the "Get Emails (v3)" Top 25 limitation

Hello All,

I'm creating a manual flow to get emails using "Get Emails (v3)" from Office 365 that have a specific subject heading and are unread.

I will then save specific attachments etc. We receive this email type once a month but when we do the emails are around 200.

The Top 25 limitation is creating a bottleneck for processing this. At worst, I need to create a loop of some sort that will process 25 at a time. I'm trying to create a DO UNTIL loop for value = 0 but haven't thought out how to set a variable because my email step is further down in the flow.

Any ideas? Am I close?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

If the amount is 25 then have two integer variable.  One set at 0 and the other at 25. 

The in the do until have it based on first variable equals second variable,

In you loop use the Increment Variable action by 1

@leyburn19 It's unknown how many emails there will be ahead of time to set a counter variable value.

Could I start with variable ListEmails = 25,  DoUntil value is less than 1? Then before the end change ListEmails to "value" which is the number of email objects? Would this work?

Thanks

r96359_0-1617991836355.png

r96359
Helper IV
Helper IV

Can anyone assist in explaining the suggestion recommended above? 

I'm not understanding. Thanks!

razorSlash
Regular Visitor

I was able to accomplish this through using 

length(outputs('Get_emails_(V3)')?['body/value'])

As long as the GetEmail continues to return emails in the list - we will stay in the while loop. If it returns 0 items in the list, we get out of the loop and have finished processing all emails.

razorSlash_0-1626449346742.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,062)