cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
melissa
Level: Powered On

Getting dynamic content from Azure Devops

I am trying to connect to a private project within an Azure Devops organization which is using AD. Getting to the organization does not seem to be a problem, when I use the drop down to select a project, my private project is not listed and I get the error "could not retrieve values TF400813". I can sidestep this by filling in a custom value, however when I try to get the details of a workitem from the project, I am unable to see the created by value.

Is there a way to resolve the TF error?

How can I get the different dynamic properties from a project workitem?

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Getting dynamic content from Azure Devops

You need to insure that your account has API access enabled for that DevOps environment. The Azure DevOps documentation states:

When using the connection, if you're not seeing the list of projects you're expecting please check the account you created the connection with and try again. More details can be found on the Visual Studio Marketplace.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (6,205)