Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Getting issue "Out of bandwidth quota. Quota will be replenish ..."

Hi,

I keep on having this on my Flows nowadays. Is there any solution to fix this?

flow issue.PNG

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @nikfikrie92 

This is probably becuase some action in your Flow has exceeded the limit for number of calls 

You have porbably exceeded the throttling limits

Please check the throttling limits per connector you have used in your Flow

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Highlighted

Hi @RezaDorrani ,

May I know where I can check the throttling limits per connector that I have used in Flow? And by the way, I also got the same message in PowerApps (image below). Is it also the same? Thank you.

powerapps out of bandwidth quota.PNG

Highlighted

Hi @nikfikrie92 ,

The execution of the action using the corresponding connection is too frequent and exceeds the Throttling Limits of this connection. The same is for PowerApps, if the request is too frequent, the limit will be exceeded.

For Flow, please try to add a Delay action on Get item action to delay the execution time of Get item in each process.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,

Thank you for your response, does it mean that I need to minimize the Get_item action for Flow in order to avoid this issue in future? Is there any method I can follow to avoid this issue in later on?

Regards,

Nik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (1,902)