cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jainil
Helper I
Helper I

Gmail Inbox

I have been using gmail from before dynamics, I have many read mails  of leads and I want to make a flow that reads all inbox mails and convert it into lead in ,my dynamics. I am only finding connectors for new email arriving .Is there any way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jainil,

I am afraid there is no direct way to do this but what you can is to download to Excel/Google sheets.

Then you can upload the file to sharepoint or one drive and use  the Excel Connector to loop on the Records and import to CDS.

If you find this post helpful, please mark as Accepted Solution.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jainil,

I am afraid there is no direct way to do this but what you can is to download to Excel/Google sheets.

Then you can upload the file to sharepoint or one drive and use  the Excel Connector to loop on the Records and import to CDS.

If you find this post helpful, please mark as Accepted Solution.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks @Mira_Ghaly  for helping. I was thinking of this solution as well. Might add  this question to idea pages ! Thank you for helping  😀 ! The another idea I was thinking to submit was :

When you send outgoing emails in campaign activities , every time its sending new email to Leads , instead of an email thread .Like today I did campaign activity via Email , email will be delivered to each , but after few day I do another email activity ,it will send them new email instead of replying to older campaign email and making thread. I am correct there's no such option to set up such configuration?

Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jainil

I don't think there is no such configuration while sending email campaigns, when you submit your first idea please post it here to Vote for it. 

Vote 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,227)