cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSMSecurian

Gmail to SFTP ActionFailed 400

Hi there,

Added a gmail account and my company's on-prem sftp account as connections and then attempted to use the "Save Gmail attachments to an SFTP server" template but I am getting an error:

{
  "status"400,
  "message""An unknown error occurred.\r\nclientRequestId: a6f0498a-30b7-4973-a19e-d5818fcf2567",
  "source""sftpconnectionprovider-westus.tip0-westus.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

In the connections screen everything shows as OK and I can log in to the SFTP elsewhere, so I'm curious as to what might be causing this issue.  Let me know if I need to provide any further information.

Respectfully,

IT Guy

3 REPLIES 3
KSMSecurian

I think I understand what's happening, but if anyone knows how to resolve the problem that comes from my solution, that'd be great.

The issue was that I was setting the filename to be changed to the date received.  If I change it back to it's normal "name" in the create file part of the flow, it works fine.  Any thoughts on how to get the name of the files to be the date they are received?

Hi @KSMSecurian,

Could ou please share a screenshot of the configuation of your flow?

Could you please share more details about the normal "name" and the date name that you mentioned?

What is your problem to create the file with date name?

Do you have problem rename the file name with date name because you don't know how to get the file File extension name?

If you have problem rename the file name with date name because you don't know how to get the file File extension name,please let me know and I would offer you the workaround.

You could share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Hey, @KSMSecurian!

It appears as though @v-yuazh-msft would like some more information in order to further assist you properly with your issue. Please share any additional information that was requested in order to decrease the amount of time that it will take for you to be assisted!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,166)