cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar - 1 time sync

Hello I am trying to a 1 time sync from Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar. I need to go thru each Google Cal event and then create an Office 365 event with the Google event ID in the subject of the Outlook Event. The reason I am doing this is because I use this ID as a comparison, later on, to test if a Google event was modified.

Here is my flow.

Get a List of Events

Apply to each and create an event. I thought it was simple.

I tried both 'Event List Items' and 'Event List' - I think this where the problem is. I need an array of all the calendar events.

If there is an easier way to do this I would love to see that as well. Thanks.

MisterQ_0-1594949700909.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar - 1 time sync

You are using wrong dynamic content in the create event. You should use the content from List Events on a Calendar instead of the manual trigger items.

Here is how your flow should look like. I am using the summary as my event title and attendees from google calendar as my required attendees  (This will send them a email notification )

google.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,175)