cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MisterQ
Regular Visitor

Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar - 1 time sync

Hello I am trying to a 1 time sync from Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar. I need to go thru each Google Cal event and then create an Office 365 event with the Google event ID in the subject of the Outlook Event. The reason I am doing this is because I use this ID as a comparison, later on, to test if a Google event was modified.

Here is my flow.

Get a List of Events

Apply to each and create an event. I thought it was simple.

I tried both 'Event List Items' and 'Event List' - I think this where the problem is. I need an array of all the calendar events.

If there is an easier way to do this I would love to see that as well. Thanks.

MisterQ_0-1594949700909.png

1 REPLY 1
Rahber
Super User
Super User

You are using wrong dynamic content in the create event. You should use the content from List Events on a Calendar instead of the manual trigger items.

Here is how your flow should look like. I am using the summary as my event title and attendees from google calendar as my required attendees  (This will send them a email notification )

google.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,076)