cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate V
Advocate V

Got warning in Flow that I am nearlying my monthly quota...

Apparentlly I have 750 "flows" per month on the free plan. Is that 750 checks to see if a flow needs to run, or 750 runs? If the former, that is kind of silly. If you set up a flow and it runs every 15min (free plan cadence) then that is 2,880 checks a month. If it is actual runs though, then something is wrong because there is no way I've had 750 flows trigger.

Which is it, and if it is actual processing, how can I see what was done easily?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, it did - its a bug on  our side.

Currently we are not enforcing the run limits - We are working to address the limits on our side and will update

thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Power Automate
Power Automate

It should be runs (not checks) - Did you signup recently ( After 10/31?) or did you sign up prior - we gave pre-GA users trail plans with more quotas for runs.

Also can you share out one of your flow id so we can look you up ?

I signed up 3 weeks ago, same day as I signed up for this forum, so that would have been before 10/31/2016.

Where do I get a Flow ID? I have clicked on the flows, the "i" next to the flows, etc. Nothing.  I see no flow IDs on my iOS device Flow app either.

In fact, when I click the "i" next to the flows, most say they have never run, and a few say they have run 1-2 times, both of which are wrong.

When I click on the gear icon, it says I have run 750 of 750. I don't see how that is possible.

I'll be happy to share a flow id if I could figure it out.

HI,

Go to My flows page, click on a flow and send me the URL - something like this

https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-72f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47/flows/c1...

Did that link help @RajRa

Yes, it did - its a bug on  our side.

Currently we are not enforcing the run limits - We are working to address the limits on our side and will update

thanks

View solution in original post

Perfect. Thanks. Yeah, even though it says I am maxxed out Flows keep going so I figured during preview the limits weren't being strictly enforced.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (9,413)