cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Got warning in Flow that I am nearlying my monthly quota...

Apparentlly I have 750 "flows" per month on the free plan. Is that 750 checks to see if a flow needs to run, or 750 runs? If the former, that is kind of silly. If you set up a flow and it runs every 15min (free plan cadence) then that is 2,880 checks a month. If it is actual runs though, then something is wrong because there is no way I've had 750 flows trigger.

Which is it, and if it is actual processing, how can I see what was done easily?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: Got warning in Flow that I am nearlying my monthly quota...

Yes, it did - its a bug on  our side.

Currently we are not enforcing the run limits - We are working to address the limits on our side and will update

thanks

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

It should be runs (not checks) - Did you signup recently ( After 10/31?) or did you sign up prior - we gave pre-GA users trail plans with more quotas for runs.

Also can you share out one of your flow id so we can look you up ?

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

I signed up 3 weeks ago, same day as I signed up for this forum, so that would have been before 10/31/2016.

Where do I get a Flow ID? I have clicked on the flows, the "i" next to the flows, etc. Nothing.  I see no flow IDs on my iOS device Flow app either.

In fact, when I click the "i" next to the flows, most say they have never run, and a few say they have run 1-2 times, both of which are wrong.

When I click on the gear icon, it says I have run 750 of 750. I don't see how that is possible.

I'll be happy to share a flow id if I could figure it out.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

HI,

Go to My flows page, click on a flow and send me the URL - something like this

https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-72f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47/flows/c1...

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Did that link help @RajRa

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Yes, it did - its a bug on  our side.

Currently we are not enforcing the run limits - We are working to address the limits on our side and will update

thanks

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

Perfect. Thanks. Yeah, even though it says I am maxxed out Flows keep going so I figured during preview the limits weren't being strictly enforced.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,772)