cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ksivanandan1

Graph API Get newly created Channel Email Address

Hello,

I am using Graph API within Flow to create my Teams (Microsoft Team). I am able to achieve this successfully, However I am not able to retrieve the email address for the General Channel or a newly created channel (Flow and Graph API). Any help is greatly appreciated
Channel.png
Thanks much!
Kalpana

2 REPLIES 2
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

Is the email integration enabled within your Office 365 Tenant? To verify, view the Email integration settings within the Team settings under the Org-wide menu heading or at this link - https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/company-wide-settings/client-settings

TeamsEmail.JPG

If it is enabled and it isn't generating an email address, you may want to submit a support request. It should be noted that the Graph API integration for Microsoft Teams is still in beta, but you can report the issue via their Github repository issues. It may also be worthwhile to review their Teams templates

Yes, it is enabled! Sorry for the delay in reply

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,043)