Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Djarano
Helper I
Helper I

Group form not recognized when using the URL after FormID=

Hi,

So when I paste the URL after FormID= in the Form ID in flow, it won't recongnize my Group form.

What am I missing?

1.JPG

Also when I add an 'apply to each' control into it, i've the same problem:

2.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Djarano 

Can you check and confirm: 

1. You have access to the form 

2. There are no whitespaces after the form ID that you have entered in the flow actions? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashag2255 

1. Yes i've access, i've created it by myself.

2. There are no whitespaces between within the URL

Anyone else?

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Djarano 

Could be a caching issue as well. 

Can you try a different browser? Or a fresh session (by logging out of the current one and close all browser windows and start a new one)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashag2255 

still doesn't work, tried it in Incognito mode as well.

The weird thing is, that the flow will run successfully, but I can not select the Dynamic Content (such as; submission time, responders e-mail, other questions from the form) of the form.

Djarano
Helper I
Helper I

anyone else???

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (44,418)