cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoachPatton
Regular Visitor

HELP! Event Creation Flow from Form

So...I somehow broke my flow that appeared to be working yesterday...

For a team I coach, I created a form to request an absence from a training event. The form asks for the from and to date and reason. 

Essentially how it works is an athlete submits the form, it comes to me for approval, if approved it creates an event in my outlook calendar. 

Problem now is that when it creates the event, it doesn't create it on the right day. I submitted a test where I requested tomorrow off (March 31st) and it created the event for March 30th at 5pm.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I tried setting it to make it an all day event, but it failed everytime as well (which I believe is common...)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CoachPatton
Regular Visitor

Disregard... I found out interestingly enough that Arizona is smart and doesn't use Daylight Savings Time. I had my Calendar set to Arizona time zone instead of Mountain...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CoachPatton
Regular Visitor

Disregard... I found out interestingly enough that Arizona is smart and doesn't use Daylight Savings Time. I had my Calendar set to Arizona time zone instead of Mountain...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,123)