cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

HTML/Sharpeoint page upload file to sharepoint or onedrive

Is ther an easy way to create a MS Form or html page or sharepoint page, to upload an attachment to Sharepoint library or Onedrive? 

I found a lot of reference, but cannot find any.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Majingcth 

You can do this in SharePoint, and if you want a nice to creating a PowerApp to display that to the users.

Just create the Library that you need and press the following:

small-Screenshot_2019-10-18_at_10_57_47.jpg

It's quite easy to get an excellent form up and running, but if you need help, please let me know, and I can give you some more guidance.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Majingcth 

You can do this in SharePoint, and if you want a nice to creating a PowerApp to display that to the users.

Just create the Library that you need and press the following:

small-Screenshot_2019-10-18_at_10_57_47.jpg

It's quite easy to get an excellent form up and running, but if you need help, please let me know, and I can give you some more guidance.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

View solution in original post

Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @Majingcth 

You can implement the way suggested by @manuelstgomes by customising the list form itself and adding the attachments to list items over there. 

Note that currently MS Forms does not support attachments. If you are looking to add attachments from an HTML page, you can follow this blog where I have shown the entire process: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/Microsoft-Flow-as-a-Service/ba-p/3... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Majingcth  were the suggestions above able to help you with your issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (40,958)