cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jailson

HTTP API Time Out Requests

Hi!

Can you help me please? I'm facing one issue in my job case:

- I'm using a HTTP API call from Power Automate, but the trouble are with the time out to the get response for the API server. With the same Postman test I'm get the data in 4 minutes, but in power Automate after 2 min an error was occurred,  and I lost the communication with the API server before to get the data. In Microsoft helps I see the parameter that mentioned this 2 minutes, but I don't know how can I change this time. I'm try to modify some parameter in HTTP Configurations but no success.

Please, I'm very grateful if you help me in this case!

5 REPLIES 5
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jailson did you try changing timeout for the action ?

jinivthakkar_0-1615820523600.png

jinivthakkar_1-1615820559580.png

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi !! Thanks @jinivthakkar 

Yes, I tried this action, but have no success. Do you have another idea ?

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jailson I found a similar thread here, the solution is to use Http webhook

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Timeout-in-Flow/td-p/53465

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jailson As an alternative solution, you can also try calling an Azure function of type http if possible.

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jailson One more similar thread, which suggests to use async pattern 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Is-it-possible-to-increase-HTTP-connector...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (33,542)