Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeHarris
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

HTTP Service Failure Handling

Hi,

Is there currently a way to handle failures being returned from the HTTP Service?

I have added it to a flow with the intention of monitoring status of a particular endpoint. If the endpoint is no longer available then an alert should be sent to someone to check on it. However, it appears that if a failure returns from the HTTP Service (anything other than Success, e.g. 404 etc) then the Flow fails and doesn't continue. Ideally I want the flow to continue and then I can add a condition on the Status Code to determine the next action.

Any ideas? If this is something that isn't currently supported then I will add it to the Flow Ideas board as it could be quite useful for those times when you are expecting an error and want to handle it a certain way.

Lee

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Follow me on Twitter at @QG_LeeJHarris

Or on LinkedIn at in/leejharris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajRa
Power Automate
Power Automate

Not currently supported. Will be adding in a future release.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RajRa
Power Automate
Power Automate

Not currently supported. Will be adding in a future release.

View solution in original post

v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi LeeHarris,

Just as @RajRa said, it is currently not supported yet, please consider to submit an idea at Flow Ideas Forum, so that other customers who have the same request will vote your idea at here:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (81,082)