cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echodapogi
Level: Powered On

Help Help Help on condition in flow

I have a flow that i cannot figure out how to make it work. I have a sharepoint list, When the user add data and the Cost Impact is....

Here is the condition

If [Cost Impact] is between $0 to $1,000  and  $(-0) to $(-1,000)= send email to group 1 of people

If [Cost Impact] is between $1,001 to $10,000 and $(-1,001) to ($-10,000) = send email to group 2 of people. 

I cannot figure out how to combine the negative and positive condition into group 1 of people. 

I am newbie. Please help. 

Thanks 

-Echo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Help Help Help on condition in flow

Hey @echodapogi 

You can use the grouped conditions to achieve this. Please refer to the sample screenshot below: 

rr3.PNG

This checks if the value is (greater than or equal to zero AND less than or equal to 1000) OR (less than or equal to 0 AND greater than or equal to -1000) -- carefully note the logic for AND and OR here. 

Similarly, replicate for the other batch too. You can group condition statements by selecting the conditions to be grouped by clicking the checkboxes and then click on the ... if any of the selected check box and click group. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Help Help Help on condition in flow

Hey @echodapogi 

You can use the grouped conditions to achieve this. Please refer to the sample screenshot below: 

rr3.PNG

This checks if the value is (greater than or equal to zero AND less than or equal to 1000) OR (less than or equal to 0 AND greater than or equal to -1000) -- carefully note the logic for AND and OR here. 

Similarly, replicate for the other batch too. You can group condition statements by selecting the conditions to be grouped by clicking the checkboxes and then click on the ... if any of the selected check box and click group. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,385)