cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CaptainSlow

Help with Date filter Logic

I have an SP list with a Published Date column (a user selected date) and a Review Frequency column (a value in months, typically 12). These are used to populate a Review Due calculated column based on Published Date plus number of months in Review Frequency. I want to create a flow to run at the start of each month, parse the SP list and pull all rows due for review within current month plus 2 (so runs 1 Mar pulls entries due review in Jun, runs in Apr and pulls entries due in Jul etc). 

I believe I have all variables and logic needed apart from the critical issue of using the calculated field in an oData filter so I end up with only those entries due in the period.

I have seen suggestions for using a Get Items to pull all entries then filtering using an array but am a bear of incredibly tiny brain and cant work out the structure of the filter. 

Anyone able to give me a steer please?

Example data to work with:

Flow runs 1 Mar 2022

StartofMonth = 1 Jun 2022

EndofMonth = 30 Jun 2022

Item 1 - does not appear in list (should have been in Dec 2021 flow)

Published Date = Field_1 = 15 Mar 2022

Review Frequency = Field_2 = 12

Review Date = Field_3 = 15 Mar 2022

Item 2 - appears in filtered list as review date falls between 1 Jun 2022 and 30 Jun 2022

Published Date = Field_1 = 15 Jun 2021 

Review Date = Field_3 = 15 Jun 2022

Item 3 - wlll not be in filtered list, should be in list for Flow running 1 May 2022

Published Date = Field_1 = 15 Aug 2021 

Review Date = Field_3 = 15 Aug 2022

Hope this makes sense....

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,194)