Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rmurphy
Level: Powered On

Help with Flow by sending emails and attachments

Hi,

I am new to using flow and am currently creating a questionnaire in forms which I would like to then use flow to send a confirmation email to the respondant upon completion which contains an attachment of the unique form they have just completed.

Can someone show me how / if this can be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Help with Flow by sending emails and attachments

Hey @rmurphy 

Yes. If you follow the steps accordingly and fill in the dynamic content for the email address by adding that from the dynamic selector, it will go only to the person who has filled the questionnaire unless you manually add any other mail address in the send email action. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
rmurphy

Also, is there a way in which the person filling in the questionnaire can upload an image as part of a response to a question?

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @rmurphy 

You can refer to the screenshots below:

ser1.PNGser2.PNG

Here, i am creating an html table and sending that as an attachment. You can also create a text file/ PDF(by creating the temporary file on sharepoint) etc. or just put the responses in the email itself. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @rmurphy 

About your question on images, currently adding images in forms as response to a question etc. is not supported in Forms. 

Hope this Helps!

rmurphy

@yashag2255 Thanks for this. 

Can you tell me if this would therefore be a unique response to the individual who has completed the questionnaire? What I'm meaning with this is, does this response go only to the person who has filled out the questionnaire and not to everyone?

Just want to make sure that they only get the responses relevant to them.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @rmurphy 

Yes. If you follow the steps accordingly and fill in the dynamic content for the email address by adding that from the dynamic selector, it will go only to the person who has filled the questionnaire unless you manually add any other mail address in the send email action. 

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

rmurphy

Thanks @yashag2255 very much appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,750)