cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antonio_piernav
Level: Powered On

Re: Help with flow unique value and filter

Thank you! Now I receive the csv file with 484 unique values ​​of the registration field filtered by FORMATION SI. But if I open my database in Excel, the following happens ... I have 24000 rows .. if I filter by FORMATION "YES" I get 6600 rows. and if I delete the duplicate values ​​from the "MATRICULA" field and only unique values ​​remain ... the result is 730 rows. This does not match the CSV (484 rows). Can it be a problem by limit of rows of the entity? I think the flow filters through FORMATION "YES" and when you get 6600 rows you only have the only values ​​of the first 2000, can this be?

antonio_piernav

Thank you! Now I receive the csv file with 484 unique values of the registration field filtered by FORMATION SI. But if I open my database in Excel, the following happens ... I have 24000 rows .. if I filter by FORMATION "YES" I get 6600 rows. and if I delete the duplicate values from the "MATRICULA" field and only unique values remain ... the result is 730 rows. This does not match the CSV (484 rows). Can it be a problem by limit of rows of the entity? I think the flow filters through FORMATION "YES" and when you get 6600 rows you only have the only values of the first 2000, can this be?

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @antonio_piernav 

So the 2000 limit exists in PowerApps but you can try doing this, in the action of List records, can you add 10000 to the top count value and check if that resolves your issue? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

antonio_piernav

I tried with 10,000 rows and it worked perfectly. but I will have to find another solution because the flow took 50 minutes to complete.

thank you very much for your help

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,099)