Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zclark13
Level: Power Up

Help with getting checklists from Planner into Sharepoint

Hi all,

I have been having a heck of a time trying to get checklists from cards to pull into automate. Looking at some forums, I'm thinking this is not possible currently? I've attempted a few different getTasks and dumped them into a filter array, but the content of my checklists in an individual card does not seem to be there either to parse out.

Ideally, I'd be able to pull in these checklists with a boolean variable to be able to tell what tasks/cards are overdue, and which items(checks) within the card have yet to be completed. I already have overdue tasks pulling into sharepoint with the user display name work around, which I then dump into PowerBI. Hoping I can also get the individual checks so we can take this information to retrospective. The use case here is for a team of 50, that have very structured work and we are trying to get better tracking to limit escalations.

2020-01-31 09_47_43-Edit your flow _ Power Automate.png2020-01-31 09_48_33-.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,566)