cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Help with getting checklists from Planner into Sharepoint

Hi all,

I have been having a heck of a time trying to get checklists from cards to pull into automate. Looking at some forums, I'm thinking this is not possible currently? I've attempted a few different getTasks and dumped them into a filter array, but the content of my checklists in an individual card does not seem to be there either to parse out.

Ideally, I'd be able to pull in these checklists with a boolean variable to be able to tell what tasks/cards are overdue, and which items(checks) within the card have yet to be completed. I already have overdue tasks pulling into sharepoint with the user display name work around, which I then dump into PowerBI. Hoping I can also get the individual checks so we can take this information to retrospective. The use case here is for a team of 50, that have very structured work and we are trying to get better tracking to limit escalations.

2020-01-31 09_47_43-Edit your flow _ Power Automate.png2020-01-31 09_48_33-.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,486)